The BUILDINGS Frame system has been designed as a centre for dry spaces up to 1000A. The centre is suitable for commercial, industrial and residential construction. The sheet metal sections of the centre are made of hot galvanised steel plate. The structure uses high-quality, modular components with DIN mounting brackets that can be changed easily.
The modular structure enables an almost unlimited number of different centre sizes that make our frame the most versatile structure on the market! The structure is available in several depth and height alternatives. The centre can be assembled as a single-field option or an assembly comprising several fields according to customer needs. The centre can be fastened on a wall resting on vertical beams, or on the floor with a separate plinth.
If necessary, the centre can be manufactured with a transport block that facilitates transport and handling. Separate cable chutes can also be used.
- Rated flow IN: up to 1000A
- Design voltage Ue: 400-1,000V
- Nominal frequency: 50/60Hz
- Ability to withstand short-circuit: Icw 24 / Ipk 50.4
- EMC environment: A and B
- Internal compartmentation: 3 and 4
- Impact resistance: IK09
- Cabinet class: IP 20-30
- Colour: RAL7035 (other colours by special order)
- Plinth: available
- Cover door: available
- Field widths: 300, 450, 600 mm
- Heights: 140, 280, 420, 560, 700, 840, 980, 1120, 1400, 1680, 1960 mm
- Plinth: +40 or 140 mm
- Depths: 80, 160, 250, 320 mm
- Distribution centres: EN 60439
- Cabinet: EN 62208
- Sealing: EN 60529
- Impact resistance: EN 62262
- Low-voltage electrical installations: SFS 6000