The BUILDINGS Automation centres are made on an optimal, certified system platform that meets the customer's needs, in accordance with the customer's individual designs and requirements. Automation centres can be provided up to 5000A and equipped with, for example, intelligent motor outputs, frequency converters or programmable logic controllers.
The solutions primarily utilise our modular electricity centre and machinery systems. However, we also deliver switchboard systems and other applications that are suitable for specific customer needs. In the standard version, devices are fixed but breakers can be withdrawable when necessary.
The products are suited to various industrial processes and similar more demanding electrical distribution applications.
Technical specifications (with max. values):
- Rated flow In: up to 5,000A
- Design voltage Ue: 400-1000V
- Nominal frequency: 50/60Hz
- Ability to withstand short-circuit: Icw 60 / Ipk 132
- EMC environment: A and B*
- Internal compartmentation: 3 and 4*
- Impact resistance: IK09*
- Cabinet class: IP 20-55*
- Colour: RAL7035 (other colours by special order)
- Plinth: available*
- Cover door: available*
- Field widths: 300, 450, 600, 750 mm*
- Heights: 840, 1120, 1400, 1680, 1960 mm*
- Plinth: +40 or 140 mm*
- Depths: 160, 250, 320, 510 mm*
- Distribution centres: EN 60439*
- Cabinet: EN 62208*
- Sealing: EN 60529*
- Impact resistance: EN 62262*
- Low-voltage electrical installations: SFS 6000*
- According to customer needs
* = specifications according to the system as provided. In customer-specific applications provided for other systems or structures, the products may have different technical values!